Yesterday I joined the Midas crew at Lemetropolecafe.com.
I have owned gold and gold shares (as well as other precious metal companies). Presently, a large portion of my investment portfolio is invested in this arena. I do this because I believe that the US dollar must seriously weaken, because Gold is ‘real money’ and will save my wealth in times of crisis and inflation, both of which I see on the horizon. Gold and Silver are also in a deficit vis-a-vis supply and demand. The new wealth from Asia and elsewhere is looking for Gold and Silver. Central Banks outside of Europe and North America are adding to their Gold reserves even as they are diversifying out of USD holdings. All of this is well documented, and for this reason I invest in this arena.
I do lots of my own research and study. There is a host of great information available free on many websites. I have subscribed to various newsletters which give insights into the companies which have the most potential for growth and value enhancement. I know what I am looking for.
But all of this does not explain something. It has become very obvious to me that the Gold market is manipulated. I have come to this conclusion over time, and reluctantly. I am a vigorous defender of free markets, and I do not wish to believe in market manipulation theories. But facts are facts. This market is manipulated. But how, and who, and why? These are question which I have yet to really get my head around. I need help. Folks like Eric Sprott have explained it in general terms, and Jim Sinclair is an invaluable aid to understanding the ebbs and flows of the Gold markets. Trader Dan offers very clear insights into the craziness which seems to daily occur in Gold and Silver. I value these men. But I need more information. I need to understand what is going on.
I have found that only the Midas crew is able to really explain this market manipulation. Their daily commentary has more insight into the overall Gold and Silver market than any of the other paid or free websites or newsletters. I won’t go into their explanations, but I encourage you to see for yourself. They offer a free trial service to introduce the various commentaries which are available. I recommend that you do this. It took m
Call the Democrats What They Are
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment